Friday, February 29, 2008

heartbreak

I'm new to this whole blog world. I've just recently found several blogs that truly entertain me. I've been away for a while, doing mommy things, and sister things, and wife things, and not really knowing what to write about. Until today. I logged on and started to catch up on some of my favorite blogs. I couldn't even believe it when I read that Beth from I should be folding Laundry lost her baby twin boys. She was about 19 weeks pregnant. I've never met Beth. I've only left maybe one or two comments for her in the short time I've been reading her blog, but here I am, broken hearted for her. I just don't even have the words to express how I feel. I wish I could say something magnificent that would help heal their hurt, but it's just not possible. They have to feel pain, they have to love and mourn their beautiful baby boys at the same time. Life can be so hard sometimes, hard and overwhelming. But, isn't it good to know that even in the worst of times God is right here for us. He never leaves us or forsakes us. AND, oh this has helped me many times, he will NOT put on us more than what we can handle. So, if your reading this, please say a prayer for the dear family that is going through so much sadness right now. Pray for strength, and understanding.......just pray.

No comments: