Monday, February 4, 2008

My Little Guy is not so little anymore.....


Wow, what an exciting day! We have put it off, and put it off...till finally my Little Guy no longer fits in his infant car seat! I didn't want to admit that he was too big for it. Everyone tells you how fast the time goes and how fast they grow up....oh my, is that the truth! I do realize, in case you were wondering, that he isn't even a year yet and already I am having anxiety about him growing up. The good news is that he already had a big boy car seat. His Aunt Lisa bought it for him when he was first born. It was so fun to put him in it! He got so excited and started clapping his hands and squealing! It was such a happy time. He was in our living room when we put him in it to make sure the straps were all set before we fastened it into the car and he wouldn't get out of it!
Whenever we would unstrap him to get him out he would scream! He sat in his new big boy seat for almost a half an hour! And, as if this wasn't enough big boy stuff to make my heart break enough for one day, when we did finally wrestle him from his car seat he took his first steps by himself! Two tiny little shaky steps.....but they were steps. It was too much. I can't for the life of me remember what life felt like before him. I do, however, remember what it looked like.......but again....that's for another day. Good night ya'll... and God Bless!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Awww that's so sweet! It's so good to see them grow up but doesn't it brake your little heart! He's too precious! BTW, how'd you find me?! Thanks for stopping by!