Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Home remodeling.....ugh...I can hardly bear to even finish..... we moved into this charming little house almost five years ago, and we still haven't finished remodeling. It's truly almost done now though. All thats left if a little bit of paint and carpet in our spare bedroom. I can hardly even remember what the house looked like before we started, and I can wait to see what it looks like when we are done! I have had blinders on for so long that this past week when we finished putting the trim up around all the windows and doors I was speechless! I forgot that thats what a house is supposed to look like! Oh well......it'll be good when it's done....I'm just so tired...... A went to pick up a pizza for a late dinner and the Little Guy is fast asleep in his bed....thats my cue to put on my pj's, pour me a coke on ice, and watch American Idol that I've got taped on DVR.....good night to all....God Bless you!!!

Oh, yeah, if you are the praying kind, we are getting family pictures taken tomorrow, and so far it has never been a pleasant experience......Little Guy is just like his Daddy....gotta make things interesting.......

No comments: