Sunday, February 10, 2008

Brrr...

Oh my, it is cold outside!!! As I sit here in my cozy bedroom all I can hear is the wind. Its making everything pop and crack and howl! It's snowing again to. It's really really pretty, as long as I'm inside looking out. It wasn't this cold yesterday, so you can imagine my surprise when we left for church this morning and I didn't have my heavy coat on. Brrrrrr....at least Little Guy was snuggled into his snowsuit. Maybe not snuggled, more like stuffed, zipped and wrapped in a blanket!!! I'm just glad to be home and glad to have power. Our whole city blacked out for a few hours in the middle of the night last night. It was cold, but we had company over last night any so we made some fun out of it!!! Little Guy spent the night with his Mamaw, so it was fun to be in the middle of a winter storm, with no power and not have to worry about him getting too cold. We were up most of the night and since we have a small generator our little house had many people it. It was great fun! But we are all a little sleepy today.......I think Little Guy has the right idea....he is snuggled in his bed taking a lazy Sunday nap!!!! God Bless!!!

Oh yeah, in case you were wondering...the wind chill is - 25.....and yep, that is a NEGATIVE 25!!! Oh my!!!

No comments: