Wednesday, February 6, 2008

What a fun day!!

A, Little Guy, and I had our family pictures taken today, along with Little Guys first birthday pics. It was sooo much fun!!! They turned out really cute, I can't wait to share them with ya! He was such a good boy the whole time we were there. Everyone who knows us keeps asking when we are going to get pictures done. Poor little guy has only had his pics taken professionally once. It was not a fun experience. Actually, it was such a bad experience that we couldn't hardly bear to go through it again. I was so nervous this morning before going, but it was all good. God was with us today! Can you tell how pleased I am? A is at his mama's house right now showing off the proofs. He just couldn't wait! After pics we went to the best mexican restaurant in town and had a yummy lunch. Little guy is fast asleep for his nap, its raining outside, and I'm about to steal a little zzz's myself!! Have a blessed day!

No comments: