Thursday, February 7, 2008

blah blah blah

Do you ever just have those days that you don't even want to get out of bed?
Oh brother, that is today! It seemed as soon as I opened my eyes this morning
I was in a sour mood. And that's just no fun for anyone. Especially my Little Guy, and his daddy, and we can't forget the little girl that I babysit, Halee. I thought that maybe cleaning the kitchen and really getting some things done that I have been putting off would make me feel better. Ya know what? I was so wrong.... now my back hurts and I hit my thumb with a hammer. Grrrr..... the good news is that Little guy is in bed early and A went to visit our Pastor thats in the hospital. I have at least a good hour to go soak in a hot tub and relax. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day, I pray so. I don't like being in a funk, but thats what I am....in a funk. I think maybe when we get up in the morning Little Guy and I will go to the mall
and walk around some before I have to babysit. It's good to get out of the house...Goodnight ya'll...God Bless!!

No comments: