Monday, March 17, 2008

I am so very over this computer. I want a new one. I guess I should just add that to the growing list, right? SO much has happened since I was last here. I hated to to be blogging, but it was out of my control....anyway, thats enough of that. My Little Guy is no longer a baby. He is a big boy of ONE! His bday was yesterday and all day long I kept watching the clock thinking this time a year ago..........and so on. It drove A crazy. We had his party last Sunday and it was a roaring success! We had it scheduled for last Saturday, due to a little thing called a blizzard we had to wait. It was sad because my family was coming to town and they weren't all able to make it. My brother Tony and his wife Brandi came in really late on Thursday night, so they beat the snow. It was fun to be snowed in with family. We had alot of fun last weekend. By Sunday the sun was shining and the roads were better, so we had great party! Little Guy got tons of cute things, but I think his favorite was a car that he can ride in. Everyone had to take turns pushing him around until he just about fell asleep. It really was darling. I was really sad to see Tony and Brandi head home. We don't get to visit with them as much as we'd like, so it was a nice chance to just relax and talk, and maybe even play a few board games.

The week went by in a blur, I tried to make each day of the week special for the Little Guy. Since we already had his party I didn't want his bday to go by unnoticed. We went to Chuch E Cheese's Saturday night with A's brother, wife, and nephew. We had such a SUPER time!!!! Little guy was too small to do alot of the stuff there, but that didn't stop him from trying! He was amazed at all the noise and lights and kids. It was a blast to watch him, his eyes wide with wonder. He's almost walking now, and thats all he wanted while we were there, was to be able to get down and run and play with the other kids. That makes me sad for him, as cute as it is. He wants so badly to be independent, and he's almost there.
Sunday he got to upfront at church and put his penny in. He got a dollar in return, so I'd say thats called investing wisely! His mamaw took him up front to put in his penny. It was nice to get to sit back and watch him do it instead of being up there with him. Besides, he adores his Mamaw. Sometimes A and I wonder if he will ever like us as much as he adores her! We are truly blessed to have her! I don't think I would have made it through this year without her!

Now that you are properly caught up on my life and things going on around here, I should say farewell for now....enough is enough already. I won't wait so long next time though, because my computer seems to be running smoothly again. At least for the moment. God Bless you all!!!

p.s. pictures of Little guys party and trip to Chuck E Cheese are coming soon!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hello Denise,

I'm not sure if you'll get this. I see it's been since 2008 since you blogged on your site. I use blogger for my blog (which is called Loving this crazy life!) but use lovingthiscrazylife-melissa.blogspot.com. I would like to use just lovingthiscrazylife.blogspot.com and wanted to know if you would be willing to delete your blog so that I can take that name. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Melissa